It is such fun to weave something fast like this one. There was minimal time spent in playing with the file--just some filters and a few colors changed around. Nothing compared to the months I spent on the last one. I think it would actually have suffered if I played with it too much. The free and more spontaneous look would not have come through.
And yes, there is a mistake about half way across--an end that kept coming to the surface and would not weave. But I attached a small weight (large washer) to it, and it now is behaving itself.
The other thing that was interesting was my choice of structure for the framing area. I am undecided as to whether I will actually use the frame or just sew it into the lining, but I knew I wanted the design to be less than the loom width in height. So I had to do something with the extra warp ends. At first I tried an eight end satin in the borders.
But as you can see the satin took up much too much space and did not balance the double weave twill in the body of the piece. If I had kept this up very soon I would have had a severe tension and distortion problem. So I picked one of the double weave colors/structures that did not figure in the actual image and placed it in the frame. Of course it works fine, since it is the same as the center.